Forms & Applications

2017-18 Financial Assistance Forms

Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Application for Institutional Aid
*Only for International, Undocumented & Non U.S. Resident Students

Missing Information Forms

If you have received notice from our Office, you may be asked to complete one or more of the following documents. 

Specific Assistance Forms

NC RDS (Residency Determination Service): This online residency determination must be completed if you are a North Carolina resident and seeking eligibility or have been offered the NC Need Based Scholarship. 

TEACH Grant Application: Students who plan to teach in a high-need field in a low income school may consider the TEACH Grant. 

Teacher Appreciation Grant: Working educators in North Carolina who are enrolled in the Master of Education Program may consider tuition assistance. 


Apply & Next Steps NET Price Calculator FAQs
Contact Information
1st Floor, Johnson Hall
(919) 760-8565
Fax: (919) 760-2373
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)